My name is Joanna Hoang and I am a junior UX designer with a background in marketing copywriting. I currently live in Los Angeles, CA and am looking for research and design opportunities.
My transition over to design was spurred by the belief that technology can improve our quality of life, by creating purposeful solutions that focus on users.
Here are key skills I’ve learned along the way:
- Wireframing, Prototyping
- User Interviews
- Competitor Research
- User Journeys, Persona Creation
- A/B Testing
- User Surveys
- Usability Testing, Preference Testing
- Affinity Mapping
Other small talk topics:
- I believe in conservation and sustainable living.
- I love craft beer. Ask me for suggestions!
- A recent book I read and highly recommend: The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera.
If you would like get to know me, feel free to read my blog. Or you can reach out to me directly via email!