My name is Joanna Hoang and I am a UX designer with a background in copywriting. I currently live in Los Angeles, CA and am looking for UX design and research opportunities.
My transition over to design was spurred by the belief that technology can improve quality of life. But it is not always accessible – good design is a privilege. I want to improve my community by boosting nonprofits and local causes by creating purposeful solutions that focus on their users’ needs.
Here are key skills I’ve learned along the way:
- Wireframing, Prototyping
- User Interviews
- Competitor Research
- User Journeys, Persona Creation
- A/B Testing
- User Surveys
- Usability Testing, Preference Testing
- Affinity Mapping
Other small talk topics:
- I believe in conservation and sustainable living.
- I love craft beer. Ask me for suggestions!
- A recent book I read and highly recommend: The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera.
If you would like get to know me, feel free to read my blog. Or you can reach out to me directly via email!