My name is Joanna Hoang and I am a junior UX designer with a background in copywriting. I currently live in Los Angeles, CA and am looking to expand my research horizons and design opportunities.
My transition over to design was spurred by the belief that technology can improve our quality of life, if presented with purposeful and intuitive solutions.
Here are key skills I’ve learned along the way:
- Wireframing, Prototyping
- User Interviews
- Competitor Research
- User Journeys, Persona Creation
- A/B Testing
- User Surveys
- Usability Testing, Preference Testing
- Affinity Mapping
Other small talk topics:
- I love dogs. And recently, I began liking cats. Shout-out to Momo.
- Beer. I’m not a snob, but I would say I’m a connoisseur. Ask me for suggestions!
- Last book I read and highly recommend: The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera.
If you would like get to know me, feel free to read my blog. Or you can reach out to me directly via email!